Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday 3 April 2012 - Cycle day


Good evening everyone,

I had an ok day except for lunch. I went out to lunch with a wonderful and a beautiful friend and I really needed the company. She is really my rock at the moment. I didn't have the 'set lunch' and I ate too much but it was so yummy.

I did the cycle class this morning and as usual really enjoyed it. If you can do a cycle class, all the instructors are so good but remember to book in well before the class.

I came home early from work today as I was feeling very sick. I went bed and had a sleep for about an hour. I really wanted to go to the gym tonight but I am way too tired. So I am off to bed and hopefully I will be able to get up in the morning and go to the gym.

I hope everyone had a good day.

Image from: http://www.biggreenjewish.org/images/campaigns/year_of_bicycle/cycling---cartoon-2_cmsthmb_250x218.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment