Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday 1 April


Wow, how great was the weather yesterday and this morning then the rain. I did loads of gardening, lots of lifting and walking.

I still went down to the park this afternoon as I was suppose to do the beep test. I remember subjecting the kids to the beep test at school when I was a teacher I don't remember any of them complaining as much as I am. However, it had to be postponed for two weeks. I still went for a walk/run (yes, Tracey and I did jog a few times, thanks Tracey, love you heaps).

Thanks to this blog I am now sitting here sipping water and it makes me remember to drink more water. Not too sure because it is cold tonight but I am so hungry. I have eaten everything so far on the list but I am still hungry. Any suggestions??????

Not too sure about anyone else but every time I exercise for at least hour I really get a high. I have so much energy at the moment when I got back from the walk/run I did so much housework and then went shopping.

Tomorrow morning is my personal training session. I love my pt session, I such an awesome trainer (thanks Kim). I really try hard at my pt session, just love having a one on one exercise time. Hope everyone went well today.

Until tomorrow.
(Image from: http://www.flat-stomach-exercises-and-diet.com/images/i-need-exercise-motivation.JPG)

No comments:

Post a Comment